St. Thomas the Apostle Parish, Waterdown
Important Parish Dates for the Lenten Season
- All FRIDAYS of Lent
7pm – Stations of the Cross
- March 30th, Confessions between 7pm – 8pm
- March 31st, Confessions between 8:30 am – 9:30am
- April 1st/2nd, Colouring Contest Winners Announed!
- April 6th, Holy Thursday, 8pm Mass
- April 7th, Good Friday
11am – Station of the Cross
3pm, Good Friday Service
Fish Friday to follow, $15/plate
- April 8th, Holy Saturday
12 noon – Easter Basket Blessing
8pm, Easter Vigil
- April 9th, Easter, 9 & 11:30am Mass
About Our Parish
We were a seed planted here over a century ago – a mission church of modest size – but now we are in a time of blossoming and growth. Learn more of our story.
Weekday Masses: Tuesday – Friday, 8 am
Saturday 5 pm
Sunday 9 am & 11:30 am
Adoration Chapel Hours
Monday to Thursday: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 12 noon.
Saturday: 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday: 8:30 am to 1:30 pm
Parish Office Hours
|Monday to Thursday||8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 am – 12:00 p.m.|
… stay current with our news & events by following us on Facebook
Ways to support St. Thomas the Apostle Parish
- Drop off your envelopes/cheques in the secured mailboxes located at the front and the back doors of the Church.
- Mail your envelopes/cheques to the parish.
- Donate online through our website https://www.canadahelps.org/en/dn/13052
- Sign up for direct withdrawal program https://www.stthomaswaterdown.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/St.-Thomas-Pre-Authorization-Form.pdf
Thank you for supporting your Parish.
Knights of Columbus Fish FRIDAYS
March 31 and April 7 (Good Friday)
$15 per plate; healthy portion of baked fish, fries and coleslaw
dine in or take out
Please register and pay by cash or cheque in advance or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include # orders & $ amount. Use password “knights”
Donations for 2023 — Please consider Pre-Authorized Giving.
This is an easy & convenient way to support the Parish through a once-a-month offering. Paperwork is available on the website & in the Narthex or the Office. Please speak with Fr. Francis for more info or visit the Parish Office if you need assistance in enrolment.
Regular donation envelopes will be ready in December and placed in the Narthex for pick up.
Thank you for your continued support towards St. Thomas the Apostle Parish.